6 Reasons To Go Solar
1. Electricity prices rise over time. Paying the utility company is never a pleasant experience, especially when the expense only grows over time. So why wait, and waste even more money on electricity costs when you can cut that expense now?
2. Solar power is more affordable than ever. The option to go solar is now available to everyone. Many financing options are available, whether you choose to purchase or lease your solar panels, and various tax incentives and grants can help cut the cost as well.
3. Solar panels won’t go out of style. It is always a little disappointing when your new gadget is suddenly “last year’s model”. Luckily, with solar power, your system will still be “in style” for the next twenty years, or more!
4. Solar power saves money. It’s true! Solar energy is free, and a solar power system that uses it to power your home can cut your electricity costs from 50-100% on average.
5. Your home solar system can earn money. Saving money is great, but earning it is even better. Depending on current rules and regulations in your area, you may be able to sell excess energy produced by your solar power system back to the utility company.
6. Solar power is clean energy. We all know that fossil fuels produce pollution. Solar power is clean, non-polluting, and environmentally friendly.